- Are they all yours?
- Are they natural?
- Did you have much help when they were babies?
- Did you breastfeed them all? (Seriously you are going to ask a complete stranger about her breasts?)
- Do they all have the same Dad?
- Do they all have the same birthday?
- Do triplets run in your family?
- Your husband must be outnumbered with all those girls.
- I'd shoot myself if I had triplets.
- Are you going to try for any more?
- Are you going to try for a boy?
I had a great time last night. This morning I had brunch with Ali. I haven't hardly seen her in months. Our lives are just so damn busy all the time. We are too busy putting everyone else first. It's nice to put us first.
I spent all day yesterday cleaning the first floor of my apartment. I definitely did not give birth to 3 organized young ladies. This afternoon I took Petey on an hour long walk around the area complete with a stroll down Mellwood Ave. Petey is kind of a baby and freaked when a car passed so I ended up carrying him a part of the way. No problem as that just added to the workout. We are doing the Biggest Loser at work and I intend to win a pot of money and a day off with pay. GREAT incentive!
I hear my big brother is getting married again. I've not had the chance to meet her so I'm going to see if they want to come over one night for dinner. Should be interesting. I'm glad to hear he is happy. We don't see each other much. In fact it's been since last February. We are definitely not alike and the only thing we have in common is that we are family. That's ok. I've worked really hard building a family out of my friends. I have an amazing village!
I need to tackle the ginormous pile of laundry that has built up again. I hate doing laundry.
So far it's been a great start to 2012.