I did have to chuckle at a few things that happened or were said today:
1. I actually said 3 different times, "We do not sit on our sister's head".
- Caroline decided the best way to eat lunch was to sit on her own head.
- I took a different way home from the bank and the kids were convinced we had left Kentucky and driven to Missouri.
- Megan got some VO5 oil treatments for her. When she got home she wanted to know when I was going to do the oil change on her hair.
- Megan wanted to know why a character on TV called another character "a maggot". I explained that a maggot was a gross, disgusting, white, slimy bug that liked to hang around garbage. Caroline responded with, "You mean like Aunt Lisa."
- Brigid would not go anywhere without gloves because she was convinced her fingers would freeze off.
- Abby said that when she grew up she wanted to be big, not an adult. She said she didn't want to be adults like Aunt Lisa and I, only a grown-up. I'm too afraid to find out what she thinks "adult" means.
All in all, a pretty standard day.